Rheem RPQL-JEZ - 15 SEER Heat Pump
The Rheem Prestige Series™ RPQL- JEZ Heat Pump Outdoor units can provide year-round heating and cooling comfort for residential,
multi-family and light commercial applications. They are designed to operate with Rheem indoor units with cooling and heating capacities certified under the ARI Certification program.
The following additional features, plus its energy-saving characteristics, make the RPQL- JEZ Heat Pump outdoor unit an excellent choice for new construction or upgrading your present system.
The Rheem Prestige Series™ RPQL- JEZ Heat Pumps are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With SEER's up to 15.5, these units continue a tradition of
- The Comfort Control System provides on-board diagnostics and fault history for heat pumps with single-phase compressors by detecting system and electrical problems without adding sensors.
It can also communicate fault codes to enabled L terminal thermostats. The integrated diagnostics with Active Protection prevents compressor operation when potentially harmful conditions are detected.
- 7-Segment LED Display is exclusive only to Rheem products. The information-display quickly and accurately shows technicians the source of malfunctions.
- Features a five-year conditional unit replacement warranty when properly installed with a new Rheem Air Handler OR Rheem Indoor Coil with a Rheem Gas Furnace.
- Compressor sound blanket is standard to provide quiet operation.
- Attractive, louvered wrap around jacket protects coil from weather extremes and yard hazards. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra
strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all weather protection.
- Four sided outdoor coil design allows compressor operation with access panel removed.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction, resulting in quiet fan operation.
- Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the fan motor to the underside of the discharge grille.
- Removable top grille provides access to the outdoor fan motor and outdoor coil.
- Compressor compartment offers additional protection from the elements and reduces operating noise.
- Single speed, 8-pole fan motor is designed for quieter, energysaving operation.
- Non-cycling reversing valve and demand defrost.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.